Sunday, June 8, 2008

We've been busy!

So, we've been pretty busy at our house the last couple of weeks.  We welcomed the newest addition to our family on May 19 at 10:10 a.m. , Anna Katherine.  She weighed 6 lbs. 9.7 ounces and was 18 inches long.  Jacob loves his baby sister.  He likes giving her hugs and kisses.  Anna Kate is a pretty laid back baby.  She cries when she is hungry and when she wants a dry diaper.  

I am recovering well from my surgery and am starting to feel human again.  

Please check back periodically.  I will try to update when I can.  Or when I think about it.




3 comments:

Tara said...

Kara, Finally some pictures of your precious family!

Love ya, Tara

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to 'hear' from you! The pics are so very sweet - she is such a pretty little girl! Jacob looks like quite an attentive big brother.... I want to come see ya'll - but me and my crew are a bit crazy and the last thing you need right now! I hope you are recovering well and finding a new 'balance'...

Jennifer said...

What a sweet family!!!