Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I am Happy I am staying at home!

First of all, I think this is what Tuesdays are.  If not, someone please let me know.


1.  Of course, my KIDS!!!!
2.  I can stay in my P.J.s if I want.
3.  I don't have to shower everyday.  
4.  I can spend countless hours on Facebook!
5.  I can watch T.V........ wait...... no I can't.  Not without fighting with a 3 year old.
6.  I can have lunch with my friends and not worry about the time.
7.  I can Blog more.  
8.  I can text my friends all day.
9.  I don't have to rush to make dinner.
10.  I can play games on the internet.


Okay..... that wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.  Oh well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Kara - Glad you jumped on board the ten list. . .

Next week's list can be the list of things you should be doing instead of doing #4-#8 . . . :-)