Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finger painting!!!





My little boy loves to paint.  And I have to confess that we don't paint as much as he would like.  I must confess too, it's just a chore to get the supplies out and then the clean up.  But there was actually one day, where it wasn't too hot and I thought I would "surprise" Jacob with finger paints.  At first, he wasn't too sure about putting his fingers in the paint.  (Isn't it funny that when you don't want them to put their fingers in paint they do and when you want them to they won't?  What's that about?)  Anyway, I had to show him that is was "fun" and what to do.  Then he put his whole hand in it and had a fun time.  He/We painted two pictures and that was enough for him.  I'm wishing for some more cool weather so we can finger paint again.  For him, of course.

0 comments: