Monday, September 15, 2008

Our beautiful little girl

Here is our precious little Anna Kate after church yesterday morning.  This is a pretty little dress from her Nana.  She looks so pretty in it.  Anna Kate is starting to get more hair on top of her pretty little head.  Not enough to put a bow in yet.  Which I, of course, am very anxious to do!!!  I love bows.  I wish I could still wear them and not get crazy looks from everybody!!  Ha! Ha!  Anna Kate loves to smile.  And she is slowly finding her "voice".  She likes to squeal, and it is the cutest little thing ever.  It's so girly!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You can wear a bow if you want to!!!

Tara said...

cute pic of Anna Kate! I love her smile in this pic. Do you need the Two Scoops girls to make you a bow....they have made some for big girls before!!