Monday, September 21, 2009

What a day!

Wow!!! What a day it is. And it's only 10 after 11. Jacob is hungry. But is belly is hurting when I suggest anything he might be interested in eating. If it's not candy......... He doesn't want it. Belly hurting and candy. Those go together. Right?


Anna Kate on the other hand, has teeth coming in and is being a little whiny. She is also staring at her brother like he is crazy. I find myself doing the same thing. Anna Kate is also "no-ing" EVERYTHING. But she is so proud of herself because she can say it so well. It is actually kind of cute, too. We find ourselves turning our heads when she says it so she doesn't see us laughing.

In the midst of trying to get ready for the consignment sale at EMBC, my house is a wreck. We are tempted to leave it this way and let it continue to get worse and then call Clean House and Neecy Nash. But, I can't live like that, neither can Michael. And what a horrible thing to do to our kids. So, the house will get cleaned one day this week. I hope.

0 comments: