Friday, September 25, 2009

Where did the week go?

WOW! What a week! I have been looking forward to this weekend since early summer. The week started with me being a little overwhelmed of all that I needed to accomplish this week. Monday seemed like a long day, with Tuesday slowly following behind. Then, it seems, as quickly as I blink my eyes it is Friday. Tuesday was filled with a day of running errands to get bags, ribbon, clothes (for Anna Kate for Disney), and I actually was able to fit in a breakfast and a lunch with two very dear friends.

Wednesday greeted us with hair cut appointments for both Jacob and Anna Kate. What a time that was. It was the first cut for Anna Kate and she was great!!! Both hair cuts were by the fabulous hair "designer", Betsy Wright. I LOVE her!


While we were waiting to get the cuts, one of Jacob's teachers at MDO walked in. He looked at her and with hands on his hips, said, "Ginny!" (Spoken in the tone of what are you doing here?) Needless to say, he enjoyed watching Mrs. Ginny get her hair done. Thankfully, she came in and that was entertainment for him.

Thanks to Casey for making the pics for me. She made tons of them!!! And they are great!!!

Thursday I spent the morning working at the church helping to get ready for the consignment sale. Then, I cam home and did all the grunt work of house cleaning before my weekend away. There is still stuff out of place. I told Michael that could be his job. He does a much better job at doing that than I do. I tend to just move it from one place to the other. Michael finds it a home. Then I went shopping at the early sale for consigner's at the church. I got a lot of great stuff for Anna Kate and a few pieces for Jacob. I was so excited! And the kids had a fabulous baby sitter, Hali Beth!! They LOVE her!

Now, I am anxiously awaiting the time to arrive for my trip with 3 fabulous women. I am looking forward to the MOPS Convention we will be attending. But I have to say, I am looking forward to hanging out these ladies more than anything. A lot of laughs will be had, I am sure!!
Until next week.......





0 comments: