Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anna Kate's first day of DayCare





On August 4, it was time for me to return to work, and my baby girl to start DayCare.  And yes, I was not looking forward to it, but I knew she would be in good hands.  She is going to be cared for by the same lady that cared for Jacob when he started at this same DayCare.  Even though I, nor Michael were too excited about the day, Jacob was very excited.  He thought it was great that sister was going to "school" with him.  When they were leaving he said, "Come on Anna Kate.  Let's go to cool."  I only called on time during the day to check on her.  Of course I could've called a lot more, but I didn't want to seem overbearing.  It has been three weeks since that first day, and she seems very happy and very well cared for.  With all of that said, it is still hard for me to send my kids off to DayCare.

0 comments: