Friday, August 1, 2008

Shots


On Thursday, July 24, Anna Kate got her first shots.  I'm pretty sure I was dreading it more than she.   However, she didn't know what was coming.  She did a great job, though.  She did cry.  Just as I had expected she would.  Like a little girl.  And I shed a tear or two myself.  Just as I had expected I would.  Like a big girl.  Or rather, like a mommy.  The band-aids they put on her were sufficient (the usual round spot band-aid with Tweety-bird).  But of course, I/we wanted her to have some girly band-aids.  Band-aids are a big thing at our house.  Jacob likes them even when he doesn't had a boo-boo.  We have every children's band-aid imaginable (for a little boy).  And I am sure when Anna Kate gets big enough to choose, I am sure we will be getting lots of little princess band-aids for her.  

0 comments: